User Research Friday, Nov. 7th at Mighty!!!
USER RESEARCH FRIDAY is upon us!
- Date: Friday, Nov. 7th, 2008
- Time: 1pm – 5pm. Drinks and schmoozing 5pm – 7pm.
- Place: Mighty Gallery and Bar at 119 Utah Street. Google Map
- Questions: email@example.com
- Cost: $50. Register now (space very limited). Students free.
- By: Bolt | Peters User Experience
Indi Young – Author, “Mental Models: Aligning User Strategy with Business”
Talk: “How Mental Models Helped Teams Do What They Dreamed”
Steve Portigal – Portigal Consulting
Talk: “Research and Design: Ships in the Night?”
Dan Saffer – Author, “Designing the User Experience”
Talk: “How to Lie with Design Research”
Director of User Experience Analysis, Ask.com
Talk: “Fake Ethnography vs. Real Ethnography”
Sr Research Manager, Yahoo! Mobile
Talk: “What Mobile Research Accomplishes in 15 Minutes”
Nate Bolt – El Presidente, Bolt | Peters
Intro and what-not